.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Action Assignment#3 Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 1

Action 3 - Assignment ExampleThey energize their goals, missions and visions to doing the best always. Leaders twist more determined than ever in changing the troupe for the better.My name is Majed. I worked for eight long time as a high school teacher of Arabic. The Ministry of Education provided me with a scholarship to study lead at the University in the United States in order to gain the experience necessary to further my career. To be honest, the course has helped me a lot in growing as a leader. I learnt different determine of leadership from the course which were lacking in my life. One of these values I learnt is the significance of responsiveness. I confound applied responsiveness in different fields of leadership and the end result has been pleasing.Currently, I am the president of the American Youths for Change whereby I have enabled many young people abandon medicate abuse. As a leader, I have motivated thousands of youths to pressurize their political leaders to be come responsible. I have also staged numerous leadership seminars in both locally and internationally. In these seminars, I have been able to preach the importance of accountability to young leaders. This is due to economic stagnation which has impact many countries. Ideally, my dream is to learn a corruption free world where leaders uphold the function bestowed to them by their people. As a leader, I also dream to see a world where the hulk of law is respected and a clubhouse where the opinion of every citizen counts. I also want to see a society where leaders have moral values and integrity. This will allow we the citizen have assumption and hope in our government. As a leader, I want to leave a good bequest as someone who changed the society in a positive manner.I want to create a change in the society for the growth of my people. This is because I strongly believe that any standing society today has a possibility of dying. I want death to be alien to my society. My efforts to inspire the society have been rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment