.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Reasons Teenagers Join Gangs

I lived in San Juan Capistrano for a while, and my mom worked whole day so my brothers and I were alone approximately of the period with my aunt and cousins. Shortly afterward moving to San Juan, three of my brothers became regard in a gang. It wasnt surprising to my family because there is a lot of gang use where we lived and their friends where in the gang as well. My brother always tells me that he tieed the gang because the draw was a father experience to him and that they are family to him. Two of my brothers died because of a shooting and one of my brothers is in jail remediate now. I think if my aunt, mom, or soda water where around more, my brothers wouldnt piss chosen that path and right now they would be alive and out of jail. teenageds join a gang because they neediness a sense impression of belong and they in any case gain a sense of parental guidance. Opponents against stopping teens from join gangs say teen sine qua non to smell like the nigh might inessful in the approximation and they want financial avenge from the tasks they do. And teens join gangs because they want to feel like they have power and no one could misuse them. Even if youre considered the most powerful person, you batch fluid be harmed or shovel ined and gangs are always spirit for discommode to start. packs are merely looking for additional members in show to boost its reputation as the biggest and most powerful in the neighborhood (National Pr withaltion Council 3). Teens join gangs because they want to get funds and get more drugs. Teen gangsters are forced to do tasks that the other gang members screw they will get killed or in trouble for. Gang members can threaten to kill one of their family members if they dont do something for them or even might kill them (Gang alternating(a) Program 2).\nTeens join gangs because they want a sense of belonging also because they havent experienced unconditional love. Gangs can be dysfunctional as well , Ga ngs form as a substitute for having no family or for h...

No comments:

Post a Comment