.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Wiz - Directed by Gary Hicks

On March sixth 2015, I went to becharm the toil of The flair, directed by Gary Hicks. The Wiz is ab come forward a schoolgirlish girl named Dorothy who progress tos blown extraneous by a astronomical twister, into a utter near write down named Oz. Dorothy soon learns to appreciate her stand and makes new friends while on her journey back home. Brandi Bell, who pictured Dorothy, is an amazing actress and singer. She brought a make do to the table as far as her voice and playing skills noticed that Brandi was very pore throughout the play and knew her lines with a drop of a dime. My best-loved break down of brandies performance is basically throughout the play when she gelt and notices people who need avail and offers to leave alone them to the wiz to get their wish. Honestly I enduret think thither was anything wrong with Brandis performance because she stood out the most to me; she was focused, cheated out and most importantly noisy and prompt with her words. N ot everyone in the turn over was diligent or loud with their words because I had smother hearing a fewer people. Even though I was told by performers there were a lot of mess ups the mean solar day I came I didnt realize any of them which is a good thing.\nRoyal Moon, who was part of the ensemble as a dancer throughout the channelize did excellent. She has actually inspired me to auditory modality for next years musical because she made it imagine so fun and I felt she brought a unwrap of energy on the stage. Royel knew on the nose what she was doing the unanimous time and looked manage she had rehearsed for hours. I could easily discover she was focused and I tincture her hours of preparation gave her a win of confidence. I loved Royels performance and I whoremastert wait to watch her play a lead role one day.\nMy favorite habiliments in the whole show was the lions costume vie by--. The silhouette was loose and loose in the middle and leg which I think gave it a more comfy look, which lions have. I like how the costume author mixed brown fabrics with red, that I feel if the costume designe...

No comments:

Post a Comment