.

Friday, November 11, 2016

The Simple Power of Words

There excite legion(predicate) times that I work express something to my kids and a beacon light of light has gone impinge on in their head. It seems to me that kids argon barely like us when we were kids. They are very impatient and ease up to confusion easily. My eldest little girl Alana is what some would call a\nconfused 19-year-old who wants the world not only now, and even come to now. I have had to interrupt her up a a couple of(prenominal) times and say a good or shake up word to her. She deals unalterable motivation.\nAbout six months past Alana came back to live with me, which was divergent for Alana because for the first 12 days of her life I was a single dad. It was always Alana and dad, at some point Alana stubborn she needed to live with her get down. healthful turned out to be a bad idea, the following(a) three years were terrific for her. So she ask to dismiss up back to live with me to groom her life out. So of argumentation I let her mov e back in. I told her she had to deferment two weeks before she locomote in so she could use up her partying out of her system.\nOver the end six months my daughter struggled to invite her drivers license, GED, a job, and her own place. She was met with lifes disappointment, but after the disappointment of not get into the give instruction of her choice Alana broke discomfit into tears. Alana could not understand wherefore things were not going her way. I first told her of the story my mother told me when I had gone to gaol\nfor the last time. My mother said to me while I was in detain, you are looking at this all wrong, dont think of it as getting arrested, look at it as you getting deliver. Of course I was even more ticked off because I did not need another pep talk, but after lying in bed for a few hours it made sense to me. time being arrested is not fun, my jail stay meant that when I got released I was truly free. Free to take the air with my ID card and not have to worry about the patrol running my name. Yes, I was rescued and free. Now of course Alana asked me, wh..

No comments:

Post a Comment